MUST HAVE PRODUCTS
This product has literally changed my life! Years ago we bought a large ramp for our Ford Explorer that we would have to take in and out of our car. It worked ok, but it was large, heavy, and took up a great deal of space in the car. I got the Twistep as a Christmas gift two years ago and it is AWESOME! If you have a large vehicle like a truck, van, or SUV, I can’t recommend the Twistep enough!
Be sure to check out my comments and another video in The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Big Dog Owners.
- An instant, multi-use dog step that provides dogs and people better access to your SUV
- Install once, step twists under car for storage, with no need to remove after each use
- Fits 1. 25-inch and 2-inch hitch receivers and allows for 6 inches of height adjustment
- Fully assembled out of the box, simple and easy to use in minutes with BONUS Hitch Lock included for additional security
- Large Platform holds 400 lbs. and has a non-slip surface
This is my absolute favorite dog bed for outdoors! We live in Arizona where in the summer temperatures can reach 115+ degrees. Despite the brutal weather, our Kuranda Dog Bed is 3 years old and looks like the day we bought it! It is durable and super easy to clean. Can’t recommend this bed highly enough, especially for big dog owners!
- Patented, chewproof high strength, lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame supports up to 250lbs.
- Elevated/Raised orthopedic design to keep your dog dry, cool, and comfortable indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to Clean, guaranteed to stand up to repeated cleaning.
- Vinyl Weave is water proof and its open weave allows water and air to pass through the fabric, its great for outdoor use. Not covered under the Kuranda warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Frames, but not Vinyl Weave fabric / Outside Dimensions: 50x36x9 / Fabric Area: 46x32
3. Big Barker 7" Orthopedic Dog Bed with Pillow-Top (Headrest Edition) | Dog Beds Made for Large, Extra Large & XXL Size Dog Breeds | Removable Durable Microfiber Cover | Made in USA
The Big Barker is a popular bed for big dog owners and we are no exception. Sulley and Junior have two Big Barkers , one in the living room and one in the bedroom, and they love them. With 330 lbs of dog laying on these beds everyday, all day, I am impressed with how they have held up. An added bonus is how easy they are to clean – just unzip the cover and throw it in the wash.
- CALIBRATED FOR BIG DOGS: Available in Large, XL, Giant XXL dog bed sizes. Too powerful for small dogs.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY: Foam will retain 90% of original shape & loft for 10 years or your money back.
- WON'T FLATTEN: American made therapeutic foam is the best quality you'll find in orthopedic dog beds. Won't flatten or pancake over time.
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade by craftsmen and craftswomen in our small California workshop that's been making artisan furniture for over 30 years.
- EASY TO CLEAN: machine washable. 100% Microfiber cover. Soft to the touch, looks great in your home.
In my opinion, there is no better invention for the cutting of dog nails on the planet than theDremel. I used manual clippers for years, but got frustrated by how long the process took and how sore my hand would get cutting huge nails. I switched to theDremel a few years ago and I will never go back! It takes a little bit to get your dog conditioned to the sound and feel of the Dremel but once they are, it’s a beautiful thing! I cut Junior and Sulley’s nails once a week and they love it. It has gotten to the point that I have to spell out “NAILS CUT” so Sulley doesn’t jump out of his fur in excitement, unless I am prepared to cut them right then. I use the kit pictured here with the separate flexible shaft attachment, but I also recommend the cordless option for folks new to the Dremel.
- Speeds from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments
- Includes 50 accessories
- 360-degree grip zone for control in any position
- Deluxe carrying case included.Cord Length: 6[ft]
- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects and tight spaces
- New LED smart features such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator and fuel gauge allow for optimal use
- Compact 8V max lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size, always ready and no memory effects
- Docking station continually charges so the tool is always fully charged and ready to use
- Charge Time: 3 Hours 45 Minutes
- Pamela Dennison
- Publisher: Shadow Pub
- Edition no. 1 (09/21/2015)
- Paperback: 223 pages
- training field calm aggressive behavior
- Turid Rugaas
- Publisher: Direct Book Service
- Edition no. 2 (12/14/2005)
- Paperback: 78 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Patricia B. McConnell Ph.D.
- Publisher: McConnell Publishing
- Edition no. 3 (01/01/1996)
- Paperback: 16 pages
NATIONAL BREED CLUBS
TOOLS I USE FOR THIS WEBSITE
TAILWIND for Pinterest Scheduling